Modernizing Medicine Reviews
Ease of Use8.8/10
Service & Support8.2/10
Value for the money8.3/10
- Earns numerous #1 Rankings for Specialty-specific EHR Systems by Black Book.
- Known for its artificial intelligence to help doctors support diagnosis and treatments.
- Has a mobile first approach helping make patient engagement a success.
- Offers a telemedicine solution.
- Have more free time. Built by actual physicians, resulting in features to save you time.
- Only covers 8 specialties at the time this was written. Hopefully they expand to help other medical specialty practices.
- With $318 Million invested in them, they need to prove their business model and show results. Always the chance of price disruption through IPO or M&A activity.
MODERNIZING MEDICINE REVIEWS
How would you rate Modernizing Medicine? Is it user friendly? How is the support? What do you think are the pros and cons? We provide Modernizing Medicine reviews based on crowd sourcing assist you in your search for a new EHR.
WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT?
With a focus on a specialty medical practices, they use a variety of technology and service solutions including EHR, medical billing services practice management, and revenue cycle management.
ModMed’s flagship solution is called EMA (Electronic Medical Assistant), and its a powerhouse. One of their main selling points is that it allows clinicians to have more free time because its so efficient and easy-to-use.
And if you are want to track and analyze your practice’s performance in real-time, ModMed will provide you with robust benchmarking and analytics tools.
Patient engagement is a key driver for the organization. They offer an entire suite of tools including a patient portal, patient kiosk and of course… telemedicine. And their “mobile first” solutions have allowed them to stay ahead of their competition.
Lastly, they offer an advisory consultative services such as concierge coaching to help practices achieve MIPS success.
WHAT SPECIALTIES USE MODERNIZING MEDICINE?
A focus on medical specialties has been a key part of the company’s differentiation strategy. They have become a hot, emerging leader in the industry.
Every year, the organization typically earns numerous #1 Rankings by Black Book for Specialty-specific EHR Systems.
ModMed offer’s specialty EHR solutions for the following fields of medicine:
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
WHAT DOES MODMED COST?
What does Modernizing Medicine pricing look like? ModMed is a powerful product that provides a strong value to its clients.
Be sure to do your research and compare quotes from EHR companies to get the best deal for your specialty medical practice.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
As mentioned, a key driver for ModMed is patient engagement. In order to have strong patient engagement in this digital age, they leverage what they call a “digital front door strategy”. If you haven’t already, your practice should consider a mobile first approach to patient engagement.
You can collect payments faster, increase patient satisfaction, reduce no-shows and much more with ModMed’s tools.
The organization published some results on their website from a case study with an ophthalmology practice. By implementing appointment reminders, they were able to reduce no-shows by 62% (to now have a 1.7% no-show rate).
In today’s digital world, they tout that by using the best possible patient engagement tools and technology (like theirs of course) can take a practice’s customer service to the next level.
MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES
Similar to most of their competitors, they offer medical billing services and solutions. But they promote their billing specialists as the key to success. ModMed Boost, the practice management services provide complete visibility into all things financial. With their focus on specialty practices, they offer peace of mind to those practices worried about the complexity that comes along with practicing specialty medicine.
IS MODERNIZING MEDICINE INNOVATIVE?
Innovation is taken extremely serious at ModMed. They are always looking to innovate their products and services to live up to their name – Modernizing Medicine. Additionally, they put effort into cultivating a culture of innovation in their organization such as creating the group “Modernizing Medicine Women in Innovation and Technology”.
The Use of AI?
It doesn’t get more innovative than leveraging Artificial intelligence (AI). Based on Healthcare IT News, “Modernizing Medicine has a focus on AI, using aggregated, deidentified data to create population-level insights that are then delivered back to the physician.”1
With the race towards using AI in healthcare, ModMed has an edge over their competition.
PROS AND CONS
It’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of any solution. Along with Modernizing Medicine reviews, we have provided a summary of their pros and cons:
- Continuously earns numerous #1 Rankings by Black Book for Specialty-specific EHR Systems.
- Known for using AI to assist doctors in a diagnosis and treatment.
- Focus on patient engagement with a mobile first approach.
- Strong telemedicine solution.
- Built by actual physicians for efficiency, resulting in more free time for clinicians.
- At the time this was written, ModMed only covers 11 specialties. Hopefully they will expand to support other medical specialty practices.
- With $386 Million invested in them1, they need to prove their business model and show results. Always the chance of price disruption through IPO or M&A activity.
Insights and information from www.modmed.com and crowd sourced.