Practice Fusion Reviews
Ease of Use8.0/10
Service & Support7.5/10
Value for the money9.0/10
- Ideal for small, independent practices.
- Low-cost monthly fee. And Practice Fusion offers flexible licenses for the unique needs of a practice.
- They offer customizable templates for different specialty areas.
- A free patient portal.
- Practice Fusion is known for their quick start-up time.
- Going from a free solution to charging tens of thousands of customers who expected it to continue to be free was jarring for some.
- There has been a drop off in winning industry awards that they had come accustomed to.
- Having been acquired by Allscripts, a publicly traded company, Practice Fusion nimbleness in question.
- Additional tools such as Patient Engagement are through 3rd party partnerships which costs extra.