Ease of Use8.8/10
Service & Support8.2/10
Value for the money8.2/10
- Offers a comprehensive suite of solutions.
- Has a “smart dashboard” to show prioritization, workflow elements and alerts.
- Emerged as a leader in telemedicine integration.
- Product Advisory Group providing practices with direct access to engineers.
- They have “add-on products” that could be confused as part of basic package. Make sure to understand your agreement and implementation package so there aren’t any surprises down the road.
- Offer conferences and trainings but at a significant cost especially if travel involved.
How would you rank AdvancedMD? How is the customer support? Is it user friendly? What are the pros and cons of AdvancedMD? We provide AdvancedMD reviews based on crowd sourcing to help in your search for the best EHR to fit the needs of your medical practice.
HOW IS ADVANCEDMD DIFFERENT?
AdvancedMD is more than just a cloud based EHR solution.It also offers a Practice Management solution and a Managed Billing solution. It is specifically designed with the independent physician in mind.
You can select only the solutions and services your medical practice needs. With AdvancedMD you can “build a bundle” so you don’t have to pay for what you don’t need.
They offer customizable templates as part of their EHR making it perfect for private practices.
AdvancedMD listens to their customer’s needs instead of guessing at what they want. This leads to continual innovation.
They provide their customers with a community called NEST (Network. Explore. Share. Train) which gives the opportunity to collaborate with other practices. People share ideas and best practices.
Lastly, AdvancedMD was named the Best EMR Overall by Business News Daily in 2020.
What does AdvancedMD pricing look like? It appears competitive. Make sure to compare quotes from different vendors to make sure you get the best deal for your practice.
ADVANCEDMD FOR MEDICAL SPECIALITIES
Indeed, AdvancedMD does offer specialty EHR solutions. As a matter of fact, Black Book ranked AdvancedMD #1 EHR for Internal Medicine and Neurology, and #1 for 2-5 physician sized practices (all specialties).
And through the use of templates you can customize the workflow and use AdvancedMD to fit any medical specialty practice.
DOES ADVANCEDMD OFFER TELEMEDICINE?
Yes! With AdvancedMD’s telehealth solution, you can see patients when and where you want. This would allow you to expand the reach of patient care, without breaking the bank.
Telemedicine is a great (and affordable) way to give a boost to any practice. In addition, AdvancedMD’s telemedicine solution seamlessly integrates into the EHR making it a no brainer.
ADVANCEDMD OFFERS PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
AdvancedMD also offers an expanded solution for Practice Management for private practices including front office software, scheduling software, medical billing software, reporting and analytics, claims management and clearinghouse services.
You should consider outsourcing medical billing because AdvancedMD provides full Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services.
In addition, AdvancedMD offers an assortment of patient experience solutions to fit the needs of any practice.
HEAVY FOCUS ON BILLING & PAYMENT SERVICES
Able to expand service offerings through acquisition
AdvancedMD was acquired by Global Payments, Inc., a global financial technology services company in 2018. And briefly before that acquisition, AdvancedMD acquired NueMD which extended their feature set and work flow functionality.
Since they were acquired by a financial technology company, AdvancedMD has promoted their billing services all the more so. They highlight their integration with OpenEdge, also a subsidiary of Global Payments, Inc. with their new and enhanced credit card payment solutions. This allows AdvancedMD to include access to mobile payments for Apple and Google Pay.
Exclusive Pricing for B2B Medical Billing Services
AdvancedMD utilizes a B2B business model to provide exclusive pricing for medical billing services. And, they offer Central Billing Office services for multi-provider or multi-site practices.
Lastly, AdvancedMD offers a ton of features and options, so ask to see what the AdvancedMD pricing includes.
THE PROS AND CONS OF ADVANCEDMD
Make sure to understand the advantages and disadvantages of AdvancedMD. Along with the AdvancedMD reviews above, we summarized the pros and cons to help in your decision process:
- AdvancedMD offers a full, comprehensive suite of solutions.
- They offer a “smart dashboard” to show prioritization, workflow elements and alerts.
- Have emerged as a leader in Telemedicine integration.
- Lastly, AdvancedMD drives innovation through quarterly Product Advisory Group meetings.
- AdvancedMD offers “add-on products” that may be confused as being part of the basic package. Be sure to understand the agreement and the implementation package to avoid any surprises in the future.
- They offer conferences and trainings but can be a significant cost especially if any travel is involved.
Information and insights based on advancedmd.com and crowd sourced.